Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Welcome!

Years ago I was part of a TADA group. It encouraged me to do things on those days I just really wasn't up to doing much.

It was through yahoo and we would go into yahoo chat and do 15 minute challenges. I was always surprised at how much each of us got completed in 15 minutes.

I will look into setting up a facebook group so that if anyone is interested we can do that through chat there.

I tried flylady for awhile and was semi successful. Her program works but I just didn't like the amount of email that was generated (I know you can now opt out of the emails, I was part of it when she was just starting out). While I still use some of her methods I never totally agreed on a few of her core daily things.

I stay in my pj's some days all day and shower and change into clean ones at the end of the day.

I wear slippers around the house not shoes.

I don't make my bed as soon as I get up. I prefer to let it "air" for a couple of hours and then I make it. I do make it every morning just not as soon as I am up.

Once I set up a facebook page I will link it here.

I am just starting my spring cleaning and decided to start the group. Feel free to post your questions, comments, tada list here if you would like. I will be your cheering section and hopefully others will also.


No comments:

Post a Comment